An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.

What was any art but a mold in which to imprison for a moment the shining elusive element which is life itself - life hurrying past us and running away, too strong to stop, too sweet to lose. ~Willa Cather

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Apple and orange

A few weeks ago, I joined the conformity that is the iPhone. As a pro-PC user, I was against anything Apple...but I just couldn't resist. The tantalizing idea of more things to drop and break was simply too much to handle. Speaking of fruit...

I love the color orange. In fact, speaking of Apple, I got an iPhone case that is bright orange...in fact, it's my favorite color.

I really only had to include something about orange so that I could have a catchy title. If you didn't understand the title, I would like to point out the similarities between that and the phrase, "apples and oranges." There is nothing inherently applicable between that phrase and my title...I just felt like blogging my feelings to the world today.

On a side note, did you know Ryan Gosling's in a band? My friend just showed me today.

No comments: