An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.

What was any art but a mold in which to imprison for a moment the shining elusive element which is life itself - life hurrying past us and running away, too strong to stop, too sweet to lose. ~Willa Cather

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First day of...Summer?

Yesterday was the first day of Summer.

No. I don't believe that. We were getting heat a month ago. And I'm already sick of it. Bring on the Fall. Not a big fan of super cold or super hot.

Did you know that you can put out pans of vinegar to get rid of unwanted smells? Yeah. I know. And you're probably asking the same question I asked. "But...uh...doesn't it...uh...leave the smell of...vinegar?" NO. It does not.

I'm still somewhat afraid of the dark on some occasions.

Bye.


No comments: