An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.

What was any art but a mold in which to imprison for a moment the shining elusive element which is life itself - life hurrying past us and running away, too strong to stop, too sweet to lose. ~Willa Cather

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Inspiration from Betty Crocker.

So tonight, I decided to look through the cookbooks that my parents got me for graduation.

Let me tell you something. I'm hyped.

I'm a burner. A burner is a type of person that burns everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. I burn RAMEN NOODLES. That's how bad I am.

So honestly? This whole wanting to cook thing probably isn't going to turn out so great. But. I need to learn sometime. And I don't usually get this excited about cooking so that must mean it won't end in smoke alarms blaring this time.

I hope.


No comments: