An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.

What was any art but a mold in which to imprison for a moment the shining elusive element which is life itself - life hurrying past us and running away, too strong to stop, too sweet to lose. ~Willa Cather

Friday, June 18, 2010

Raining Cats and Dogs and awful cooking

Ah, blogging. It's rather like a mad mix between Twitter and Facebook...but so much better! Where else can I tweet AND post notes at the same time?

A little about myself. I am a recent Graduate of Riley County High School. I will be attending Kansas State University in the Fall, studying Art, Music Theater (Theatre, for the fancier types that spell color "colour"), and Dance. My family is very important to me; I have three siblings. Jesse (19), Janelle (17), and Levi (15). My parents are pretty cool too...I won't tell you their ages though. I also have a wonderful boyfriend Eric. I have a dog named Mickey (she's a girl. Surprise!) and a cat named Oreo. Guess what colors she is?!!! We're such an original family.

This is so fun! I love typing randomly and aimlessly about things that I pretend to understand. Honestly? I'm a horrible cook, and I made the remark today to my mom that I'm going to be an even more awful parent. I simply have so much to learn...

But that's the fun part, isn't it. :)

No comments: