An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.

What was any art but a mold in which to imprison for a moment the shining elusive element which is life itself - life hurrying past us and running away, too strong to stop, too sweet to lose. ~Willa Cather

Thursday, August 12, 2010

If it's a radio commercial...then why's it for a movie...

The title is pretty self-explanatory. 

Today, I heard a radio commercial for a movie. And maybe it's just me...but to me...that kind of defeats the purpose of previews. RIGHT?!!! And I'm hearing all these sound effects, and I can't even focus on the commercial, because all I can think is...I wonder what it looks like. I wonder what that sound came from. I wonder why this isn't just a preview. 

So You Think You Can Dance. Amazing. Which reminds me of the movie I just saw. Step Up in 3D. And I have nothing to say, besides the fact that I am BFAB. Most. Amazing. Movie. EVER. It's up there with Inception. Quite the accomplishment. It made me want to dance all over, all up in here.

No comments: