An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.

What was any art but a mold in which to imprison for a moment the shining elusive element which is life itself - life hurrying past us and running away, too strong to stop, too sweet to lose. ~Willa Cather

Friday, August 13, 2010

Meteor showers

Meteor showers...wow. I have never seen one before tonight. AMAZING. How can someone see the multitude of stars and not see God behind such amazing beauty? I just sat there for about an hour. I felt so completely small. And I thought of all the other people seeing the same stars as me, and that God created each person, and that we all feel the same when we "see stars"...literally. Ha.

It was just....really great. Every time I saw a meteor I couldn't help but gasp. I saw several shooting stars as well. Wow. That's all I really have to say. I'm just awestruck by the power of God and that He formed this earth by simply speaking.

No comments: