An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.

What was any art but a mold in which to imprison for a moment the shining elusive element which is life itself - life hurrying past us and running away, too strong to stop, too sweet to lose. ~Willa Cather

Friday, July 9, 2010

Addicted.

Hi. My name is Bekah Bailey, and I'm addicted to Bejewled and Family Feud. Thank you.

Facebook is offering so much more to me than it did a day ago, mainly, the games. Bejeweled is kinda like RemovEm. 'Cept cooler. And I didn't know why everyone was playing it all the time and it was taking up my home page and I was like wow people get a life there's more than just sitting around the house on the computer playing dumb games that have absolutely nothing to do with the world outside. But I'm telling you now...this game is AWESOME. Complete with creepy man voice telling me my time is up.
Family Feud is cool too. Only problem is, you can only play 2 games every 10 hours or something ridiculous like that. Pft. What, do they think we're actually gonna pay for this crap?!!! No thanks.

Ran about 5 miles the other day. Wow. Never thought I'd be saying that. Hey I'm getting there!!! Half marathon, here I come!!!!!

No comments: