An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.

What was any art but a mold in which to imprison for a moment the shining elusive element which is life itself - life hurrying past us and running away, too strong to stop, too sweet to lose. ~Willa Cather

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I wanna be Katniss. Pleasekthnxbye.

I have Hunger Games FEVAH. I just love the books. So much. I wish I could audition for the part of Katniss. PSH. Right. Probably not pretty enough, or whatever.

Today. I hit my head on a loft bed. And I felt concussed from here to Ireland and back. I've never heard myself utter so many Mother-Of-Pearl-and-all-that-is-holy-on-this-earths in my life. It hurt. My head is still aching. 

I love Radinas. They have amazing creme sodas, as I found out today. The plan is to try all the flavors. That's the plan.

No comments: