An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.

What was any art but a mold in which to imprison for a moment the shining elusive element which is life itself - life hurrying past us and running away, too strong to stop, too sweet to lose. ~Willa Cather

Friday, July 2, 2010

Well. Today was a grand day of shopping. Whopee!!!! Got some new clothes. Surprise, surprise.

Levi, my little brother, is quite the git at times. I read his texts today (I'm a snoopy snoop. I don't care) and he was talking to his buddy about how he dreads the car ride with us over here and both his sisters are being annoying and acting like they know everything for attention. Psh. As if HE doesn't do that all the time. I know for a fact he wears his aviators and walks around acting like nothing can touch him and acts like he's cool is just an act for attention. So you see Levi? Everyone has something about them that's annoying or attention-getters. You have your fair share, sir. You annoy me too sometimes. So whaddya think about that, eh?!!!!

Had to rant. I don't care if he sees this.

Grandma used the phrase "ugly as sin" today. Hilarious. I'm totally using that now.

Laters.

1 comment:

tweet28 said...

I wonder if he'll ever read this...